Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Pregnant, pain in hips and ovary area, pulling sensation on sneezing. Cause of worry?

Hi there, I m 18 weeks pregnant and keep getting pain on my right ride down my my hip/ ovary area. When I sneeze or move in a certain way it feels as though something is pulling/ripping. My right side is now really tender to touch now and I can feel the pain even when sitting a certain way. Please help. Concerned mum to be.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  103
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Neurologist 's  Response
You are 18 weeks pregnant and has pain R ) iliac fossa and hip region .Normally this type of pain and tenderness are not felt during initial weeks of pregnancy. If the symptoms are increasing you have to get done USG abdomen and consult your gynacologist for same, inorder to rule out ectopic pregnancy and twisted R) ovary.I would suggest to consult your gynacologist as early as possible
Answered: Mon, 17 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor