Pregnant, lower abdominal and back pain, spotting and bleeding when wiped, vomit. Any problem in pregnancy?

Hi.this is my first pregnancy so if i feel some pain i really freak out.im on my 6th week now and experiencing lower abdominal pain similar to what i feel before i am about to have my period and i also have lower back pain which i feel more on the right side.as scanned a week ago, gestational sac is in normal position inside the uterus,could it still be possible to have ectopic pregnancy? I also experience spotting and bleeding but only when i wipe, its not red the bleeding is not so dark brown to light brown and sometimes very very light pink to almost white.as i write this, i am having hyperacidity like feeling so i vomit twice already.is there something wrong with my pregnancy?im really really worried.pls help.i am also a working mother.could my work affect my pregnancy?
Fri, 11 Oct 2013