Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Pregnant, low BP, suffering from symphysis ligament pain, constant thirst. Is it normal ?

hi my name is AAAAAA and Im 32week pregnant Im a perfectly healthy person apart from having low blood presure which is not critic,this is my 4th child and Im sufering from symphysis ligament pain ( PELVIC PAIN ).which doctors say its normal in pregnancy,I have a problem now that I need to ask you doctor I constantly feel realy thirsty all the time and Im consuming a lot of water is it normal????
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
Having low blood pressure is common and nothing to worry.
Take high protein nourishing diet.
Take some multivitamin supplements.
As you feel more thirsty, there might be chances of having Gestational diabetes.
Go for blood sugar level and consult your Obst.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 24 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor