Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Pregnant, jaundice and SGPT levels high, stone in gallbladder. How can SGPT be controlled?

i am 7th months pregnant, my wat:-60 kg, ht:- 5 4 i have problem of jaundices my sgpt level was380 in 5th month and now in 7th month sgpt is 130 and also stone in my gallbladder now my question is how - 1. i can control my sgpt before delivery and what i eat for that so that it will come at normal level (sgpt) 2. if it will not be under control than what types of problems will be appear after delivery to me and to my baby. please advice me quickly please..
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  209
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Congratulations on being pregnant and expecting your baby.
I wish you the very best. It appears like you have had stones
in your gallbladder for some time now. If you have had several
attacks of inflammation of the gallbladder and with the development
of stones, you will definitely need to have the gallbladder removed
surgically.. There is a distinct possibility that you may have a flare
up after you deliver the baby. Surgery can be done safely through
laparoscopic approach which does not involve long hospital stay.
Good luck.
Answered: Thu, 5 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor