Pregnant, itches on palms, sole of feet, arms leg, prescribed celestamine 4mg, medicine not taken. Suggestion?

Hi? I am 33 weeks pregnant and it's my first born, i have been suffering from itchiness on my palms and sole of the feet, the itchiness walks through my arms and legs but I don't have any rash. It started during my 2nd trimester and now it's getting worst specially the sole of my feet it becomes intense during night time.
I had called my ob and he told me to take a celestamine 4mg 3X a day.
I not yet taken the medicine cause I'm afraid of the side effects, but if I will not take it, it's like going against what my doctor have said.
What should I do?
Wed, 9 Oct 2013