Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Pregnant, intermittent brown discharge, ligament pain, mild abdominal cramping. Treatment required?

Hello, I am not sure if I should go in to a walk in clinic today or wait for my appointment on Monday. I am 14 weeks pregnant and for the past 1-2 weeks I have been noticing a small amount of brownish discharge intermittently. I have had what feels like ligament pain ( stretching ) and very very mild abdominal cramping. It doesn t hurt, but it feels uncomfortable sometimes. I have been trying to rest and I have been scared to do too much around the house. Should I wait until my appointment on Monday or should I go to a walk-in clinic or the emergency room. I want to make sure everything is ok.
Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Madame

From what i can understand from your complaint, it seems like you have an infection. It is nothing to worry about, but as you are pregnant i think you should see a doctor before your appointment.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor