Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Pregnant, have lump, obstruction in throat, occasional chest and back pains. Cause?

i have a lump or something stuck in my throat for a year now...i don t have problem swallowing food or drinks, i don t have problem breathing ...only that annoying feeling usually during afternoon and night...but not everyday...i ve been to IM Doctors, Cardiologist because sometimes i feel chest and back i m 4 months pregnant...what s this?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

Given the symptoms of something in your throat for a year, you need to get this checked out by an "ear, nose and throat" doctor, or an ENT. They can do an exam to see if there is something like enlarged tonsils or a polyp to explain your symptoms.

I hope that this helps you. Please use the PREMIUM SERVICE if you would like a more detailed and timely answer.
Answered: Tue, 13 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor