Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Pregnant, have both wisdom tooth decay, jaw pain, throbbing in ear, headache on one side, difficulty in chewing food from one side. What can be done?

I have lower jaw wisdom teeth decay and am having pain that cannot be specifically located on that side of the jaw and sometimes ear throbbing and headache only on the left side....I also have right jaw wisdom teeth decay and i only chew food on the left side (for years). I am currently pregnancy (third trimester). Please do tell me what I can do since I am having a bad time with the pain currently.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  139
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
thank you for your query.
Dental problems assume great significance in pregnancy, because dental infections and tooth decay can trigger preterm labour pains.
Please see a dentist at the earliest, and have proper treatment for the tooth decay.
Take care.
Answered: Fri, 22 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor