Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Pregnant, have Juvinal diabetes. What kind of dry fruits can be taken?

HI, I am having Juvinal diabetes . ANd i am 6th month pregnent now. I want to eat dry fruits daily. Can you tell me what kind of dryfruits i can eat now and how much quantity? I heard that Pista is helpful for a diabetic patient. Daily i prefer to eat Almond (10 no), Pista, Walnut and Anjeer (2 no). I have to take dry fruits now to make my baby healthy so please suggest me if anything wrong with my diet .
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  101
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The dry fruits are good source of minerals and fibres good for your baby. You can take around 15 gms each of almonds, pista, walnuts and anjeer. This taken along with a healthy diet will help in your baby's growth.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Mon, 3 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor