Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Pregnant, had a missed ectopic pregnancy. Have nausea, tiredness, aches and sore throat. Meaning?

I am 7w2d pregnant. I had a missed ectopic pregnancy with my first pregnancy. Everything has been great this pregnancy however, other than the typical symptoms nausea and extreme tiredness. This weekend I developed severe nausea, chills, aches all over my body, lower back pain and an extremely sore throat . Is this just the Flu or could there be something wrong with the pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
this should have nothing to do with the pregnancy and you need not worry. You might have to consult your doctor an examination of your throat. If its a bacterial infection, appropriate antibiotics shall be prescribed which are relatively safe during pregnancy.
No worries.
Best regards,
Dr Luchuo.
Answered: Thu, 31 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

4 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor