Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Pregnant, fell down, can feel the baby move. Is it safe?

Hello, I hope you can help me and stop me worrying and keep my mind at ease. I had a little fall today I was putting some clothes out on the line but I could not reach so I stepped on a slab but the slab was not strong enough and I fell flat directly on the mud had no bruise or anything and did not hurt myself. As I can remember my tummy did not hit the ground hard otherwise I would have been in pain. I'm not bleeding or I don't have bad cramps. I can still feel the baby move like before.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for query.
You have not mentioned your trimester and wheather this is your first or second child.
You should consult gynae for your problem and get your USG done to see your pregnancy is fine.
As you say you are not having any pain and your baby is moving as before your baby will be fine.
Don't worry.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 22 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor