Pregnant, experiencing dizziness, nausea, minimum pregnancy symptoms. Is it normal?

Hello, I am 8w5d and have had minimal symptoms my entire pregnancy. During week 6 I had a lot of nausea/ dizziness which let me to take an at home test which came back positive last Wednesday. I went to my doctor on Friday for urine test and blood work and was told all is well. I just keep freaking myself out because I have minimal pregnancy symptoms . My boobs have grown and I have the dots on my areolas but no sickness, excessive tiredness, etc. Is this normal or should I be worried? Also am noticing a little white/cream sticky discharge last night/today.
Tue, 25 Dec 2012