Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Pregnant, bleeding lasting for many days, spotting, heavy blood flow, white discharge. Cause of worry?

hi my baby is a couple days from being 9 months old. i started seeing my period when he was sis months. since seeing it it has been lasting for over 9-15 days after that i spot for the rest of the month. sometimes it last for 15 days and then return after 3 days and its super i released a chunk of white flesh. what is wrong with me????? should i be worried?????
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Having mild spotting and bleeding for many days during pregnancy is worrisome. This might have happened due to a low lying placenta. You need to get yourself examined by your gynecologist and get an ultrasound scan done to know fetal well being.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Thu, 19 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor