Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Pregnant. Prescribed susten, torchnil, folinext. History of miscarriages. Precautions?

hi i am XXXXXX , i am 26 years old and married and 2 miscarriage in 20 months one was of three and half months and other was two months , again i am one and half month pregnant as i am visiting a doctor she has recomended medicine such as susten,torchnil,folinext, ecosprin , ijust wanna know wht precaution should i take in my daily routine and in my food plz can u help me in this ?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  384
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The medicines that have been prescribed to you are to prevent an early miscarriage. Apart from the medicines, you should take adequate rest and avoid having intercourse. You need to have a healthy diet with small frequent meals.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Fri, 9 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor