Pregnant. Prescribed Lupifolin and Susten. Weakness due to folic acid deficiency?

Hi My wife is pregnant,she is now at 8 weeks.during 4-5 week we visited doctor.doctor suggested us for taking lupifolin 1 daily for 1 month, susten 200mg daily for 1 month.due to vomitting and nausea she used to skip the medicine. She hardly took 6-7 medicine each out of 30. She is having uncomfortable feeling throughout whole day and weakness. Is it because of deficency of folic acid .If she start taking lupifolin would that be fine.
Tue, 22 Jan 2013