Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Pregnant. Pain in back, white discharge. Worried

Hi. How are you. I am 32 weeks pregnant and been getting a lot of period like pain in base of my back and tightenings in my belly also. I believe I had a bit of a show about 3 weeks ago and now having a lot of white discharge. I did ask for a check to see if was dilated at all last week as my cervix has dropped which happened with my last child but was told they won't check me and labour will happen when it happens. Should I be concerned as its still too early?? Thank you. Daun. X
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for your query. Yes you should be concerned as it is PRETERM labour pains, as the fetus is also small and the morbidity of a premature neonate are many. So I suggest you get admitted and Steroid injections for pulmonary maturity is also necessary.
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
Answered: Wed, 10 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor