Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Pregnant. Having pain near ovary. Urine test done. What does report say?

I am 6.5 months pregnent. Urine examination shows color yellow Specific gravity 1.005 Turbidity + Deposits + Ph 8 sugar NIL Ketones NIL Proteins NIL Blood NIL Haemoglobin NIL Urobilinogen Normal Bilirubin NIL Nitrite NIL PUS Cell 2-4 / HPF Red blood cell NIL Epithelial cells 10-12 / HPF casts NIL crystal NIL amorphous NIL Organisms NIL Misc Yeast cell + I have also some pain near overy What you suggest about report
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The urine report is within normal limits. The mild pain that you are having in your lower abdomen is likely to be positional which is commonly seen due to a lax abdominal wall. There is nothing to worry. Taking adequate rest will help.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Thu, 13 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor