Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Pregnant. Found trace of protein in my urine. Getting heartburn, belly cramps, diarrhoea and feeling sick. Should I be worried?

im 38 weeks pregnant, was at the hospital yesterday due to high blood pressure and they found a trace of pprotein in my urine they sent me home but got to go back in 3 days to be checked again, i had a really bad night sleep last night and work up to heartburn and belly cramps ended up on toilet with bad watery diarrhea and feeling sick about an hour later i had another watery diarrhea and my belly is just now uncomfortable and cramping. should i be worried?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  112
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
dear patient,
Ir look like you are having Pregnancy induced Hypertension. If you are having fever which will be present in two three days i suspect you have got an infection as well which is common with abdominal cramps and diarrhoea. Kindly if diarrhoea persists and do a stool examination. You have to reconsult your Gynaecologist or aleast monitor your Blood pressure every 3 days till it come down. If its not coming down you might need anti hypertensive therapy.
My best advise is to consult your Gynaecologist as you need fluid correction without going for hypervolemia( accumlation of large amount of fluid in blood and tissues)

Thank you
Answered: Fri, 3 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor