Pregnant. Discharges with awful smell. Is it a heavy growth of a streptococcus species?

I am 3 months + pregnant. I have been having this discharges with not so awful smell, no pain when I urinate. Just itches from time to time especially in the evening when I get back from work. My urine macs result - epith cells - ++ , pus cells - 2-3, hpt T vaginalis - nil, yeast cells - il, others : bacteria. Then for cultures isolates ; yielded heavy growth of a streptococcus specie. Pls kindly explain the implications and way forward. Also is it something that my partner can contract from me and transfer back to me. What category of antibiotics or mode of treatment would be best in second trimester. Can it harm my baby? Thank you. Email addy- YYYY@YYYY
Thu, 18 Oct 2012