Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Pregnancy test is positive but not clear

hello, i have had a miscarriage in october after 5 months or pregnancy . Now i am trying to conceive again. I have missed my period which was due on 9th april and having symptoms like nausea , acidity. I did a HPT which came positive. To reconfirm, i did a urine pregnancy test in the lab, the results of which are positive yet not fully positive(unclear). since yesterday i am having slight pain in my lower stomach too. I am confused and worried. what should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  600
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
If there is even a slightly positive test,then there is a pregnancy.Chances of false positive are low.Wait a week and repeat another test.If this is positive you need to get a ultrasound.See your OB for supportive treatment if you have a viable pregnancy.
Bed rest and no heavy lifting.Any bleeding,go to the ER stat.
Answered: Sat, 16 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor