Pregnancy scan done. Do the results indicate molar pregnancy?

Hello. I did my first pregnancy scan at 9 weeks and 3 days gestation age (I have long and unstable cycle for about 42 days that vary all the time and not sure what week I am in). The scan showed gestational sac of 16 mmx12mmx16mm with the mean 14.7 mm, but the yolk sac and embrio were not visualised. In addition, they found thickened echogenic endometrium (1.3cm) containing small cyclic areas. Does it mean I have a molar pregnancy? A complete one or partial? If so, when should I expect D and C operation? Is there any other way to deal with this sort of failed pregnancy. I had absolutely no pregnancy symptoms and not having any pains or bleeding at the moment.
Thu, 6 Jun 2013