Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Pregnancy confirmed with blood test. HCG level increased. Any possibility of having twins again?

Hello I went to the ER 2 weeks ago found out I was pregnant they did blood work and determined mt hcg level was at 100. I went again 1 week ago and changed to 1743 at 5 weeks and 1 day. They didn t give me a due date no wheel around they said. Last I had twins was 8.5 years ago, can u help me find out when my due date will be and if I will be having twins again( possibly)?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The possibility of having twins is there. This can only be confirmed by an ultrasound scan of your lower abdomen. The due date can be calculated either by ultrasound scan or after knowing the date of your last periods.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Thu, 24 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor