Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Pregnancy after TB treatment & when is the earliest I can try to conceive ?

I am 29yrs old married woman. I was two months pregnant when i got missed abortion. My PCR was positive & then my ESR was found 56 & ELISA TB IgM was positive.That was 1.12 while normal value should be 1.0. I am medication with TKT4 & Pyridoxine HCI. I had started medicine from 28th Decemebr. Now I request you to please let me know how long will it take for the completion of the treatment & when is the earliest I can try to conceive ? Thanking you.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  964
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
As u complete the treatment u may conceive. But the body condition is not good to tolerate the burdent of increased metabolic demands of pregnancy. So Better have i after 6 months after got corrected the body nutrition and immunity re established.
Answered: Wed, 12 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor