Precaution on Hepatitis B

I have been tested has Hepatitis B negative but non active, please advise me what precution i must take for this problem.
Mon, 13 Jun 2011
i think u r HBsAg positive but told to be inactive ....if thats the case ...then always keep away from alcohol ,use boil water possibly , avoid strenuous work ,, keep hydrated .less of worries ,& if u pass to active stage take bland diet ........forget everything if HBsAg negative
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
I am sorry I do not understand you. Do u mean positive and non-active? Because if u are negative wats the problem?