Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Posthitis, outbreak while eating sweet or pickle item. Can it be cured completely?

how to cure posthitis completly. When only i m eating sweet or pickle item more i observe on my foreskin . Otherwise its fine. Will it creat problem in marriage. Plz advise.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  125
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Pediatrician 's  Response
Thank you for asking question on health care magic.
Prosthitis is the infection of the fore skin.
Antibiotics are needed to cure as well as prevent prosthitis.
It will not cause any problem for marriage,but your partner may be affected with infection.
If it is occuring repeatedly and not responding to antibiotic,then you may need surgery to remove the foreskin(circumcission)
Hope this answer will serve your purpose
Please feel free to ask any more queries if required
Take care
Dr.M.V.Subrahmanyam MD;DCH
Associate professor of pediatrics
Answered: Fri, 8 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor