Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Post tahbso recovery, experience some very slight spotting-light brown spotting

I am on my 11th week of recovery from post tahbso and have experience some very slight spotting-light brown spotting for the past three days. Is this normal. I have been taking primrose oil and vit. E as prescribed by my doctor and have resumed my normal activitieds . I take a rest as needed. I had the tahbso due to severe adenomiaosis and endometriosis. I am due to volunteer as a nurse sin september. would this be allright ?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  743
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, in TAH BSO both ovaries, fallopian tubes n uterus are removed. after this procedure browinsh discharge is common it occure dut to clotted blood or due to some open vesslas. it cam be subside gradually. there is nothing to worry n you should do nothing for it.
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor