Post injection pain after steroid injection lasting over 3 weeks

Post injection pain after steroid injection lasting over 3 weeks but the pain is slightly lower than injection site (glute muscle lower as in when standing and measure maybe an inch down) Is this bad? Never happened before but there's zero signs of infection and it feels like muscle pain but only when I suddenly change my position like sitting to standing where as if i've been standing all day there is no pain only on sudden glute muscle change
Tue, 6 Nov 2018