Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Post-Coital feeling Convulsions

Dear Doctor,

I am a 50-year old woman. For as long as I can remember, I have pretty pronounced convulsions directly following sex. I am not epileptic, nor have I ever been concerned about this. Just wondering what it is since I don't know anyone else who experiences this phenomenon. It feels as though electricity is surging through my body.


Asked On : Thu, 15 Apr 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  309
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

If you are at the peak of excitement, then it does suggest that during that phase the electrical impulses from your brain does get fluctuated at that time. I would suggest you to consult a Neurologist and get an opinion done. You can take our Neurologist's opinion as well

Answered: Tue, 20 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor