Possibility of tendinitis of the triceps causing tingling

Hello, I recently began bowling in a Monday night league. We have played 8 weeks now. Just last week, before bowling, I noticed a sort of tingling in the muscle area above the elbow. In the last few days what was a dull tingling had turned to periodic sort of burning. I think it may be tendinitis of the tricep. I bowl again this Monday. Should I ice it? Should I bowl w/ a sleeve on? I m more concerned about being ready for softball in 2 weeks. Thanks
Tue, 29 Nov 2016
Hi it could be triceps or tennis elbow.Take advil thrice a day after meals,apply voltaren gel after fomentation.wear a tennis elbow band and use broad arm sling fir 5 days,avoid bowling or pitching.
It should settle.or else local infiltration of depomedrol at tender sites shall help.see an orthopaedic doctor