Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Positive pregnancy test, brown vaginal spotting, wants to abort pregnancy. Medication for abortion?

Hi my name is XXXXX I don t know if I m pregnant I m not delayed but I took a pregnancy test the result is positive and u pls tell me what medicine I need to drink to have a period ? 3 days ago I thot I have a period because I have brown spotting and the next day no brown spotting anymore .. I m scared to get pregnant I already 5 kids ...
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Thank you for your query.
If your pregnancy test is positive, then you obviously know that you are pregnant.
You cannot take or drink any medicines to have a period if you are pregnant.
You need to consult a gynecologist.
You have to confirm the pregnancy, and this is more important because with a positive pregnancy test and spotting, you have risk of miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy.
the pills for abortion will be prescribed by your doctor.
Do not attempt any thing on your own, as there are risks like severe bleeding, infection, ruptured ectopic pregnancy, retained products etc.
Take care
Answered: Mon, 18 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor