Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Popping sound in the back of head,headache and ears kind of pop when swallow.Should I be worried about the findings?

I could hear this popping sound in the back of my head when I was running. If I turned my head slightly to the side, I wouldn't hear it. If I looked up slightly I wouldn't hear it, but it would be really loud if I looked to the groundAfter about 5 miles it stopped. I also have had an ongoing headache and my ears kind of pop when I swallow. My headache is in the front and goes to the back of my head.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
thanks for your question.
History seems that you have some element of rhinosinusitis with eustachian tube dysfunction.
Take some topical steroidal nasal spray and antihistaminics that will resolve the inflammation and improve the clearance.
consult to ENT surgeon and take treatment accordingly.
Many Thanks
Answered: Mon, 15 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor