Popped blister on toe, exposed skin, redness, sore, purple line around it. Taking ibuprofen. Treatment?

hi i have a popped blister that has the skin taken off exposing the red raw skin underneath its bright red and very sore i have been to a hospital but they did not help me much but gave me ibubrofen and cream but its hurting more and there is a blue/purple line going around it and the skin has started going grey , its on my pinky toe :( i have had it for 5 days now and its showing no signs of improvement
Wed, 12 Sep 2012