Polio during childhood, slipping on wet surface. Post Polio syndrome?

Hello, I am 40 yrs old. I had polio for left lower foot when i was 4 yrs old. at the time i underwent treatment and was wearing calipers. However removed calipers at the age of 15. I am able to walk, run slowly. However, for the past 43 to 4 yrs one of the obeservation is, i slip whenver walking on the wet surface even though i walk carefully. Is this weakening of my leg over the years. Is this something i read as Post polio symndrome. What should i do. Also if i walk, i get pain in the lower spine left side. My left leg is shorter by 3.5cms. Any specific diagnosis to be made. Any exercises to be done. please advise
Sat, 29 Mar 2014