Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

159 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Please suggest some good gynecologist in Vapi

Hi I am 24 yrs old married for 4 yrs now trying for a baby since a six months now.could you please suggest a good gynecologist in vapi.
Fri, 20 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello khushboo;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since it is just 6 months for your marriage you can wait for another 6 months as medically infertility treatment is required when a couple stays together for more than a year and inspite of unprotected sex they do not have pregnancy.Few things you can try like do intercourse every alternate day from 10th day of start of your period to 21st day of your periods;keep lying for at least 2 hours after sex and do not get up immediately.If you do not conceive then you can consult a Gynaecologist.There will be many Gynaecologist in Vapi and all will be equally competent so you can consult an MD Gynaec near by.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....