Please suggest some good gynecologist in Vapi

Hi I am 24 yrs old married for 4 yrs now trying for a baby since a six months now.could you please suggest a good gynecologist in vapi.
Fri, 20 Jan 2012
Hello khushboo;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since it is just 6 months for your marriage you can wait for another 6 months as medically infertility treatment is required when a couple stays together for more than a year and inspite of unprotected sex they do not have pregnancy.Few things you can try like do intercourse every alternate day from 10th day of start of your period to 21st day of your periods;keep lying for at least 2 hours after sex and do not get up immediately.If you do not conceive then you can consult a Gynaecologist.There will be many Gynaecologist in Vapi and all will be equally competent so you can consult an MD Gynaec near by.
Thanks