Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Please suggest remedy for hair loss

I am 54 years old male, i am losing hairs on my head,(thin hair but not bald) can i get treatment for stopping hair los and growing further hair at this age, pleae advise.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Mar 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  581
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hello. my frank advice is that u visit a trichologist.Richfeel is a good centre.
what hair is remaining can be saved on scalp.dead follicles will not grow hair.drink green tea and eat soya beans daily anyone.start stress management.
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Improve diet.. Treat dandruff if present.. Life style modification that include good stress management is needed..  And yes, there are commerically available products which promised reduction in hair fall and stimulation of hair growth.. But my advice before starting these products, take an opinion from the doctor as few of the products may have side effects..

Answered: Sun, 14 Mar 2010
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response

welcome to helath care magic forum,
HOMOEOPATHIC treatment will not only help you to stop your hair loss but regowth as well.
at your age hairloss is expected but we can control your hair oss by homoeoathic mediicnes .
include black dates or almonds , spinach ,green leafy vegetables ,
homoeopathic medicnes will surely treat the exact cause in your body , for more info you can write down to (

takecare .wish you good health always .
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Ayurvedic preparation
Mahabhrigaraj Tail for local deep massage up to root of hair
and Tab Hair Bac BD can be taken for the treatment
Avoid using the commercial shampoo
use herbal shampoo for washing hairs
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor