Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Please suggest me treatment for sexual weekness

sexual weekness pl suggest treatment
Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  513
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Don`t feel poor ,enjoy sex.It is a case of pre mature ejaculation.Ask him to do regular anal squeezing exercise 20-30 times daily for one month & stop worrying ,result will come.Disclaimer
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

my name is rajesh singh. I feel poorness in sex with wife

what i do. pleae suggest me


Answered: Wed, 24 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

What weakness? Are you having difficulty in erections? If yes, then do consult the Sexologist.

Answered: Tue, 16 Feb 2010
  User's Response

I dont enjoy in sex in long time

Answered: Wed, 24 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor