Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Please suggest me the treatment of hairfall ?

Ti i am 23 software engg.what is the permanent cure to avoid hair fall?i do have dandruff.i am not having any stress.i am eating regularly and healthy food.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jan 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  467
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
stress and dandruff are the reason for ur hairloss.
u need to control both.
dandruff control by
-using good shampoo containing ketoconazole.
u have to apply it for 5 min and twice a week.
-dont let ur hair too wet for long time as moisture increase dandruff.
-take high protein diet
-use wide toothed comb.
Answered: Thu, 19 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
There is no permanent cure for dandruff .there are few anti fungal shampoos available.but the recurrence chances are high.Mintop 5% is a good drug to reduce hair fall but it has to be taken only AFTER MEETING the DOCTOR as it is a prescription drug.along with that take foods which are rich in proteins.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Dandruff is the most likely cause. Get it treated.

Answered: Sun, 10 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor