Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Please suggest me how to increase my weight and become fat ?

hello doctor, my name is venkatesh kulkarni, i'm a 23 year old guy and i'm so thin and plump guy even though one can imagine.......... please suggest me how to increase my weight and become fat.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Mar 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  852
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Diet changes are needed to increase body weight. The calorie consumption should be higher than what is needed for your physical activity.. In general increase the protein consumption either through diet changes or through protein supplements.. Or alternatively take a diet plan from any nutritionalist. They will be able to calculate your  calorie requirement as needed and make necessary adjustments and help you put weight...


Answered: Mon, 1 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

you may require a diet chart which should have a diet rich in calories and carbohydrates,fats etc. While not being much heavy on metabolism too,so work gradualy and steadily.

Answered: Mon, 1 Mar 2010
  User's Response
hello i am really worried for my body because i am thin want to build my body faster ..........
Answered: Tue, 6 Jul 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor