Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Please suggest any Otolaryngology specialists in Adelaide that work through Medicare

Hello my name is Margaret My query is that I am told that I need to have an operation to unblock a tear duct but the specialist that I have been referred to does not bulk bill. I have to pay out between one and two thousand dollars for the operation which I can not afford as I am only on a pension and do not have any Health cover. Do you know of any Otolaryngology specialists in Adelaide that work through Medicare that would be able to help me. Margaret Smith
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response

welcome to healthcare magic forum
you have not mention about your problem in much deeper
what is your symptom ?
since how long
some time tear may not required operation and heal it self
as it is in adelaide better to ask to local medical person for the same

i hope i answered your question
Answered: Wed, 31 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
you have problem of watering because there is block in your nasolacrimal duct Surgery is done depending upon the site of blockage ,this surgey can be done by orbit and oculoplastic surgeon and some time some experienced ENT surgeon also do well.SO search any near by oculoplastic surgeon.
good wishes.
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor