Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Please guide me to cure for blood in Urine problem.

Hello, I am 26 years Old Male. 2 weeks ago I had pain in my kidney, i went to doctor and did ultrasound, 4.8 millimeter stone in my left kidney and 4.5 millimeter stone in my right kidney.... anyway, i start drinking a lot of water... pain just went away... but now after 2 weeks I feel pain in my private area, I thought it is injured from inside, it was just hurting during urinary process. I went to doctor he gave me these medicines 1. Uralka (Sodium Acid Citrate), 2. Levofin 250mg (Levofloxacin Hemihydrate) 3. Sondic SR-100 (Diclofenac Sodium). After taking these medicines the pain became less but in during urinary process its hurt again and at the end of urine stream I see blood-mixed urine.. reddish type of. I did search on these medicines and i came to know that the Diclofenac Sodium has some serious side effects.. here is complete list ( Serious Gastrointestinal Effects Like other NSAIDs, diclofenac sodium can increase the risk of ulcers or perforations in the stomach or intestine. Bleeding from these conditions can be life-threatening and can occur without warning. Abdominal pain may be a symptom, but not always. Patients should seek prompt medical attention for symptoms of bloody or tarry stools, blood in the urine, or coughing up or vomiting blood. ) Please guide me , what should I do now....?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  200
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Blood in urine at the end of urination may states that probable problem in urethra.
As you told you r having renal stones , stone might be descended down.
About medicines and side effects - the diclofenac sodium used a long time and in pretty high doses only leads to kidney problem not in such a short duration.
Please visit urologist for examination of stone descended/dissolved or not .
Have a Healthful Day..
Answered: Mon, 28 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor