Please give suggestions to improve my body weight

hi..iam 25 years unmarried..i like to improve my weight..now my weight is 44 kgs..please give suggestions to improve my weight...
Fri, 18 Mar 2011
's  Response

Dear Friends U can achieve anything with good health so need shape your body? or Gain WEIGHT Ask Me How? one call can make your life change CALL Now -90194011149

Dentist Dr. Srividya Rao Vasista's  Response
Hi Sumi,
Get your hormones checked out. High thyroid is responsible for increase BMR.
Do de-worming first with ALBANDAZOLE 400mg & then take an iron capsule like FESOVIT daily.
Include Protein in your diet. 3-4 THREPTIN biscuts 3 times a day is recommended.
Thanks & Take care
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Increase the protein intake in your diet and add exercise to your daily routine. Strength straining would be quite beneficial.