Please give me solution to improve my eye sight

sir i hve very weak eyessir i hve very weak eyes (-1.5)left eye,(-1)right eyes plz gve me sol to improve my eye sight
Tue, 15 Feb 2011
Treatment/Therapy
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

If you dont want to wear spects go for the contact lenses, nowadays they come in for all kinds of powers of eyes. They also have disposable contact lenses now that you can wear one day and throw them off. Contact your eye doctor, get the eyes checked again for correct power and ask him to prescribe contact lenses instead of spects, that so simple....

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
Your refractive error is not at all big, so dont consider your eyesight weak.
Visual Aids (means to improve vision) are Glasses/Spectacles, Contact Lenses and Surgery (LASIK) contact your Eye Surgeon for more details
Ophthalmologist Dr. N. K. Misra's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic portal
This is not a poor eyesight.This is a small power.You will have the benefit of not needing a glass for reading,if you do not use glasses there is not much of handicap.You can at some stage go in for contact lenses if you feel like it.