Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Please advise the exercises for arthtitis

My mother is having arthritis problem from 10 years, she is taking mediations for that. She has having stiffness of the hands and the arms. What exercises she has to do for better movement of her hands ?
Mon, 7 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
i am suffering from osteoarthitis, are there any exercises. i have only calcium tablets and some time painkillers. i dont know any exercises also. even my doctor didnt advice any thing to me. please mention any exercises that can really help.
  User's Response

Usually physiotherapy helps. I am taking my mother in law for physiotherapy it is giving good relief to her. Ask your  mothers doctor to prescribe the required physiotherapy modules that might help her.

  User's Response
even i am having arthritis aadvised to looose my weight but if i go for jogging my joint pain is increasing i donno what to mdo pls suggest me some alternative to reduce weight and arthritis
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor