Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Please advise me on what should I do for long period ?

Hi, I got a long period that lasted 18 days.. I got it after almost 75 days and missed a menstrual cycle prior month.. There was heavy flow for around 6-7 days... It has stopped a few days back What is the problem? Please advise me on what should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jun 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  430
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
You have irregular periods and the cause could be your diet ,environment or any internal problem better if you could go on for some tests because this could cause some problem in the future for you and its not good for health to have periods like this .......
Answered: Sun, 20 Jun 2010
  Anonymous's Response
i've had this happen to me. i had to go and get a test done, but nothing was wrong. you'll more than likely just need to get on birth control. that should solve the problem. thats what solved my problem.
Answered: Sun, 20 Jun 2010
  User's Response
thanks... feeling relieved on seeing this..
Answered: Sun, 20 Jun 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor