Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Please advice what medication I should take ?

My liver test report is as follows:- S.Bilirubin 0.6 Direct 0.4 Indirect 0.2 S.G.O.T 51 U/L S.G.P.T 60 U/L Alk. Phos. 89 U/L i am 45 years and healthy person and very modrate drinker, Please advice what medication i should take and what eating and drinking precations i should take.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  445
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

take liv 52 medication it is a liver protectent. also stay away from the alcohol and smoking; that is all what is required

Answered: Sat, 9 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor