Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Please advice How can I will control blood sugar level ?

My name is Bineet, I am 35 years old, from last 15-20 days, blood sugar level is in the range: fasting 150 plus & even some times it is 200 plus. we consulted doctor & he advised to take Metaforte 500mg, one tablet after breakfast & dinner and Remlin D. please advice how can i will control blood sugar level. Tests already carried with value on 6th May 2011: HB1C-6.30 C-Peptide- 0.9 ng/ml 25 Hydroxy Vitamin D3 - 10.4 ng/ml Anti Thyroglobulin (ATG/TGA) - 15.7 IU/ml Anti Thyroid Peroxidase (AMA/TPO) - 14.3 Regards,
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  310
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello and welcome to healthcare magic!!
well i would suggest you to continue the tablets that have been prescribed since your sugar levels are well above normal and you should start taking care of your diet too avoid sweets,junk food and consult a dietician for a complete diet chart and also start exercising atleast a walk for 45 mins a day for around 5 days a week, also get your sugar levels checked periodically both fasting and post prandial (after food).
take care.
Answered: Thu, 12 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor