Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Pleas advice how to reduce belly at the earliest?

dear sir, am 29 yrs old male....weight 77 kgs from last 6 months r so my belly started incresing may be fat.....pls advice how to reduce belly at the any kind of sauna belt help in this regard
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  522
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
well come to health care magic
Dietary regime with well balanced ,low fat & calorie along with exercise is the best solution

Wish you speedy recovery
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Best and quick way to reduce belly fat is by exercise and low-fat diet.
If sauna belts could do that , they would not advertise it on TV, and it would have cost much more.
Try the natural and permanent method- exercise. It will not only reduce belly fat but enhace rest of your body as well & build a good stamina & immunity.
Answered: Fri, 14 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor