Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Planning to conceive, varicocele problem in scrotum. Advice treatment in UAE?

Dear Doctor, I have always had veins / tubes in my scrotum area since I was young. It was never really been a problem until the last few years. I think this is called Varicocele . The tubes seem to have got harder over the years and I have had a little discomfort during this period. Especially after sitting down for long period. I have always just deslt with it anf the pain seems to come and go. However my wife and I have been trying to conceive for a few months now, without success. Would you suggest that Varicocele is indeed what I suffer from and do you know of any doctors / specialists around the UAE area that can help with this treatment? Regards
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have varicocele and you have been trying for baby.\
Varicocele can be confirmed only on clinical examination and colour Doppler study of the scrotum.

Varicocele may not be the reason for not conceiving.

Please consult qualified Urologist for assessment for infertility he may advise you to get your semen analysis done and further treatment..
Answered: Thu, 28 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor