Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Planning pregnancy, ectopic pregnancy 1 year ago, HSG report normal?

Hi, I had right ectopic one year back, and we are trying for the baby from last 10 months with no success. I got my HSG done this month. The report says - The uterus is normal in size, shape and position. The right tube is visualised throughout its extent with peritoneal spillage of contrast on this side. The left fallopian tube is visualised through its extent with contained blotch of contrast at fimbrial end and delayed spillage. Could you please tell me the meaning of this report.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response

Thanks for writing to us.
The report is suggeswtive of complete and patent fallopian tubes on both the sides. The spillage of tubes is suggestive of their patency. Please do not worry.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.


Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sat, 19 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor