Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Planning for pregnancy, irregular periods, uterus endometriosis. Taken provera, nordette. How will it help?

we r planning a baby last 6 months...i had irregular periods too.......we went and consult with gynocologist ....he told i had an endometriosis in my uterus ......i had provera 5 mg for 5 days after stop that pill after 3 days i got my period...from 2 nd day of my period am taking the pill Nordette.......this is the birth control it will help for me?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
UTERUS ENDOMETRIOSIS is called abenomyosis.
if it is in ovary we could remove it through surgery.
ocpills used to supress hormones which cause growth of endometriosis.
you can go for ovulation induction after 3 months of ocpills.
ovulation induction with follicular monitoring will help you conceive soon.
Answered: Tue, 20 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor